Do you have children who aren't quite old enough to be by left alone in the Club but they want to experience all the various programs the Club has to offer? We have created a program that will enable your children to have an enjoyable experience throughout the Club while under the supervision of our Youth staff.
"Learning Is Fun Everywhere" is a program where children ages 5 - 12 can enjoy The Houstonian Club with a chaperone. They will have the opportunity to climb the rock wall, play tennis, swim (weather permitting) and utilize various areas of the Club while being closely supervised. If you have any questions or would like to make a reservation, please contact the Youth Department at 713.685.7912.
- Associate and Resident Members - no charge
- Associate Guests
- One Associate Guest - $7/hour
- Two Associate Guests - $8/hour
- Three Associate Guests - $9/hour
- Resident Guests - no charge
- Reservations are required 24 hours in advance. Please call 713.685.6753 to reserve
- Hours: Mondays through Thursdays: 3 to 8 p.m., Fridays 3 to 6 p.m., Saturdays and Sundays: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Holidays subject to change)
- No Call, No Show fee: $12 for members, $21 for guests
- Parents must remain on campus for children to participate
- A child's stay may be three hours per visit; not to exceed 12 hours per week (week begins each Monday)
- Cancellation Policy: You must call the Bungalow four hours in advance to avoid a three-hour charge to the Membership account. The LIFE cancellation fee applies to Resident Family Members as well. Please contact the Bungalow at 713.685.6753
If children are not signed out properly by a member, the member's account will be charged for the full three hours of care.